Is it possible to setup a Google account with your business domain name? Yes, it is! Use our complete guidance and learn how you can setup the account!
If this is your first time setting up your Google My Business online presence you need to keep in mind that you may be faced with several problems such as multiple Gmail accounts, duplicate Google Plus pages, not knowing who the page owner is, and etc. Luckily for you, we are here to help you overcome and solve the problems!
We are going to present you a step-by-step guidance that can help you set up a Google account without a Gmail address. This guidance will show you how to utilize your business domain name or company email address in order to create a Google Account.
- Open Google.com and find the blue button at the top right – Sign In.
- The next thing you need to do is to click the Create Account link so you can create a new Google account.
- Enter your first and last name in the fields.
- Under the field – Choose your username, you need to choose the option – O prefer to use my current email address.
- Enter your current email address in the required field.
- Continue filling out the rest of the information. It is a pretty standard form and it does not demand any special steps. You need to create and then confirm your password, you need to select your gender, enter your birthdate, add the mobile phone number, and select your geographic location.
Few Things to Keep in Mind:
- The Google+ Profile Names Policy demands the profile that will represent you as an individual.
- You can hide your account from search by changing the settings.
- You need to enter your actual birthdate and not the date your company was created.
That’s it. These are all the information you need to enter. Once you are done filling the fields, you can click on the button Next Step. You will be automatically asked to confirm whether or not you agree with the Privacy and Terms of Google. Agree and confirm your account. Check your email as there you will find helpful instructions that will help you confirm your account.
Confirming your account was the final step! You are officially done! You’ve managed to set up a business Google account by using your own domain name!
adwords : FredericHarnois Hi Frederic, when creating a remarketing list in Google Analytics, you have to select a single destination accoun… pic.twitter.com/hnNwulMGoY
— Tope Digiworks (@TopeDigiworks) 5 de abril de 2017